Rotary Center Community Hall
107 Cemetery Rd
Description & Services
The Rotary Center Community Hall is a part of the Hebron Recreation Centre.
Rotary Center Community Hall with fully equipped kitchen facilities. Used in recreation programming and rentals available to the public.
About this Information
-Not for Profit
Full Day $75 plus HST; Hourly Rate $10 plus HST/hr.
Commercial Full Day rate is $150 plus HST; Hourly Rate $20 plus HST/hr. **Commercial – Defined as a group/individual organizing the event is a profiting business or
charging public admission.
(Full Day Bookings are 7 hrs or more)
Cleanup Fee $50 ($25 refund if basic cleaning is done by user group)
KITCHEN & WARES fee $25
Set-up time is to be included in the time required for a booking.
All fees are to be paid in advance to Yarmouth Recreation. We do not take bookings without
Basic Cleaning includes:
Wiping all tables, counters and soiled surfaces.
Sweeping and mopping floors
Returning all furnishings and equipment to original location
Removal of garbage, compost and recyclables to outside bin and replacement of bags
Flushing of all toilets and urinals
The additional clean-up costs is intended to cover the cost of having a cleaner thoroughly clean
the bathrooms, disinfect the kitchen and clean the oven and fridges on a regular basis.
There is no smoking allowed in the Rotary Centre at any time or within 4 meters of entry or exit
– Groups must notify Yarmouth Recreation if alcohol is to be served. Nova Scotia Alcohol &
Gaming Permits must be obtained along with $1 million dollars of liability insurance.
– No animals allowed in building.
– All activities are to be done by 11 pm unless approved by Yarmouth Recreation.
– Birthday and like parties are permitted .. no confetti!
– NO TAPE ON FLOOR OR WALLS
– Please report any damages done or noticed.
– Please note: Main door will lock behind you. Unlock door assist with allen key attached