Yarmouth Recreation provides recreation programming and services for the residents of both the Town of Yarmouth and the Municipality of Yarmouth. Yarmouth Recreation is given direction and recommendations from the Recreation Committee. Yarmouth Recreation continuously strives to improve the quality and condition of our facilities, increase the availability of recreation and leisure programming for area residents, and ensure optimal customer service.
Yarmouth Recreation is searching for a dynamic, organized and energetic individuals to assist in the coordination and facilitation of registered programs, summer day camp programs, special events, and multi-sport programs. Recreation is the experience that results from freely chosen participation in physical, social, intellectual, creative, and spiritual pursuits that enhance individual and community well-being.
Now Hiring Winter Positions
The facility supervisor is a front-line position. He/she shall be directly responsible to the Recreation Director. Yarmouth Recreation has made Community Use arrangements with school facilities, during which times we are responsible to provide supervision of these facilities during community-sponsored activity.
Work with Yarmouth Recreation this Summer!
Applications for Coordinator roles open January 30th, 2023, and Day Camp Leader roles open April 1st.
Are you looking for an active, fun outdoor job working with children and youth? Please send us your resume and cover letter!
The following positions may be available this summer at Yarmouth Recreation. Jobs are dependent on the approval of the department budget.
- CLOSED – Day Camp Coordinator – 3 positions 14 weeks – starts May 23rd, 2023
- CLOSED – Inclusion Day Camp Coordinator – 1 position 14 weeks – starts May 23rd, 2023
- CLOSED – Recreation Services Coordinator – 1 position 14 weeks – starts May 23rd, 2023
- CLOsED – Special Events and Parks Coordinator – 1 position 14 weeks – starts May 23rd, 2023
- CLOSED – Trails, Parks, and Activity Coordinator – 1 position 14 weeks – starts May 23rd, 2023
- CLOSED – Milo Aquatics Coordinator – 2 positions 14 weeks – starts May 23rd, 2023
- CLOSED – Recreation Facility Attendant – 2 positions 14 weeks – starts May 23rd, 2023
- CLOSED – Day Camp Leaders – 7 positions 9 weeks – starts June 30th, 2023
Please submit your cover letter with the position you are applying for, if applying for multiple please indicate your preferences for positions along with your resume to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call us at 902-742-8868.