Active Soles Community Walking Groups every Tuesday at 5:30 PM.
Location will change weekly to highlight a new area of our community.
If you were thinking of joining us, here are a few things to note:
- Everyone is welcome! We want our group to grow each week.
- Everyone walks at their own pace. It’s totally ok to speed up, slow down or to pass by someone. We don’t walk all together at the same pace.
- You can simply walk a small part of the route to suit your comfort level. Although our typical walk is around 5km, some people will shorten their walk to 15 minutes one way and 15 minutes back. This is YOUR walk .
- Arrive feeling healthy enough to walk but please tell someone if any point you feel unwell as we want to make sure you return safely
- It is important that you walk at your own risk and feel comfortable to do the walk safely.
- Most importantly, plan to have FUN! Time flies when you are chatting and exercising at the same time!
EVERY step counts towards a healthier YOU!
See you Tuesday ! Bring your water!
Check out for route overview each week on our Facebook page: