Over 200 goblins, princesses, and frightful creatures braved the rain and paraded down Main St on Monday, October 29th as part of the annual Jack-O-Lantern Parade. Some hopped in puddles and many huddled under umbrellas but everyone wore a smile!
It was very hard to choose from the amazing costumes and themes. A favourite is families that dress together! Most Spooktacular choices this year were:
- The Foote Family as the crew from Peter Pan
- Mikael and Nicole Caux with the Epic Fortnite Loot
- Koen Pfeiao as the Paw Patrol Fire Fighter
- Aislynn Bonnafant as Little Red and her pumpkins
- Samantha Nickerson is Who You’re Gonna Call!
A HUGE thank you goes out to the Rodd Grand Hotel for hosting the party after the parade, The RCMP and Yarmouth Fire Department for providing a safe parade route, and all the families who came out even in the rain to enjoy spending time celebrating the season! We can’t wait to see everyone next year!